cheap fare guru Review
Worked better than I hoped - Air tickets
No one to talk to , not even a sign left at my gate. Was given a cot to sleep in the airport with all the other stuck hordes and a toothbrush in the morning when they woke us up at 4am. Still not directions or help in sight. I managed to get a ticket back to MCI my starting point.
I called "Mr. Sandy" at Cheapfare guru" told him what happened. My tickets were non refundable. They said, they would get back with me. They reissued me valid tickets all the way thru and changed my end dates and ate the return ticket from my missed flight. Not even a question about it. Got me back my very good seats I had from my first tickets. They are the best as far as I am concerned and I have already bought my wife tickets to go to India in December. Yes, sometimes there was some guy I had a hard time understanding but they came through in a crunch. That is what counts.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More cheap fare guru reviews
- Only issue was my fault
- Costumer Service
- Cheap Fare - Too Great a Risk
- Don't Book tickets if you are not sure about the dates
- Had a great experience with Cheap Fare Guru
- Guru 's approach to doing business
- Total ripoff / Horrible customer service
- Total ripoff
- Cheap fare guru
- Horrible customer service
- NEED HELP! Desperately need to change my ticket!!!
- AirTkt Guru
- Didn't refund money easily in case of refund & harass customer like nothing
- Ticket Booking
- Anyway, $105 for a 2-year old phone in good shape isn't bad, just isn't what I hoped for
- Well executed defense strategy
- Listen Up you get what you pay for
- Servpro Syracuse on Milton Ave is great.
- Purebred Breeders cares
- Collapsing nipple
- WORST SERVICE EVER
- STAYAWAY!!!!! THEY COST ME $1000 FOR NOTHING!!
- Our orders are just right
- All are professional
- Review for Team RiaEnjolie
- Customer service and fees
- You made it possible
- eero aarnio style ball chair
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you