cheap fare guru Support Ticket
ticket discrepancies - CHEAP FARE GURU.COM
|Created By:||dlwilcoxen||Last Reply:||dlwilcoxen|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
|Product:||CHEAP FARE GURU.COM|
I purchased a ticket at cheapfareguru's web site with my credit card on Wednesday. I immediately received an email from their site confirming the itinerary and that my credit card was confirmed. About 30 minutes later I received a call from someone who I could just barely understand who said he was calling from cheapfareguru. He said he was calling to "confirm" my flight and asked me to send a confirmation email back to him to accept the charges for the flight. He quoted details of the flight and 2 of the details were different than what their confirmation email had indicated. I told him that the details were not the same as my confirmation email. That's when he said I was wrong and he insisted that I needed to send back an email confirming the flight or else it would be cancelled. I asked to speak to a supervisor 5 times and each time he refused. I had no choice but to hang up. I then received an email that said they were canceling the flight. Now it is Sunday (4 days later) and my credit card still has the charge on it without a refund.
I will not be using this web site ever again.
Reference Number 2TZIYZ
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More cheap fare guru reviews and tickets
- Only issue was my fault
- Costumer Service
- Don't Book tickets if you are not sure about the dates
- Had a great experience with Cheap Fare Guru
- Guru 's approach to doing business
- Total ripoff / Horrible customer service
- Total ripoff
- Cheap fare guru
- Horrible customer service
- NEED HELP! Desperately need to change my ticket!!!
- AirTkt Guru
- Didn't refund money easily in case of refund & harass customer like nothing
- Ticket Booking
- Avoid them to buy your ticket
Similar reviews and tickets
- Ticket Refund
- BP Manager messing up employee in Lottery Transaction
- TICKET RIP OFF
- They screwed us.
- ticket reservation
- No help with reprinting a ticket
- Expedia.com overcharged
- Ticket #: 181873
- Greyhound Inconsiderate and Greedy
- See URL path Please remove online ticket
- No refund for online ticket (printed in error)
- Priceline charges $230 just to cancel a ticket I can't use?
- Sports Memorabilia- Thank you Francis!
- NO ASSISTANCE TO REFUND OR CHANGE TICKET WITHOUT AN ABSURD FEE
- Confirmation on Ticket
How MeasuredUp Works